About You Are a Media Company (YAMC)
You Are a Media Company Course is packed with over 10 hours of content that helps entrepreneurs, startups founders, business owners and entrepreneurs build their own media companies. Whether you know it or not, you are in the media business and if you are a CEO, entrepreneur, business owner or marketing professional, your job is to create and generate content, information and a way to connect with your ideal client or customer to reach your goals.
This course is great for
- Entrepreneurs and business owners who are looking to generate more sales and opportunities.
- Solopreneurs and brands looking to increase their visibility.
- Organizations that are looking to increase their visibility by leveraging various digital tools.
- Leaders and innovators looking to distinguish their products or services.
- Marketing professionals that are looking to focus their marketing efforts and searching for a strategic way to reach their goals.
About You Are a Media Company (YAMC) in the Media
Gresh has spoken about having and building your own media company. Check out some of the mentions on podcast and blogs and more features on his site:
- CEO Hack: Website Resources (CEO Hack)
- How to Create a WordPress Website (CBNation Members Only – Login Required)
- Digital Marketing for Real Estate Agents (Guest on The C.P.I. Community Facebook Live / Gresham's Business Blog)
- Speaking about How to Increase Your Local Visibility [VLOG] (Gresham's Business Blog)
Why Creating Your Own Media Company is as Simple as Pie (Gresham's Business Blog)
IAM100 – I AM CEO Podcast Host Helps YOU Build Your Own Media Company (I AM CEO Podcast)
Guest on Millennial Leadership Show (Millennial Leadership Show)
Guest on Business is Art Podcast (Business is Art Podcast)
Guest on Life Transformation Radio (Life Transformation Radio)
- 111: Focusing on The Important Stuff with Gresham Harkless, Jr. (Quit Bleeping Around Podcast)
- To SSL or Not to SSL: Does My Website Need an SSL? (Gresham's Business Blog)
- How Your Website Builder is Like McDonald’s & 5 Reasons Why You Should Reconsider Using Them (Gresham's Business Blog)
- Why Your Business Needs A Good Website (Gresham's Business Blog)